The term really has flown by, we have been having so much fun in Australia and have found out so much about the country.
Here is a quick recap of some of the places we have visited and the things we have got upto….
– We scuba dived in the Great Barrier Reef – describing sea creatures and life under the sea
– We explored the Australian Rainforest – Writing poetry and completing artwork
– We travelled to the Outback and found out how different it is to Brandesburton. Our Aboriginal Art gallery was very impressive!
– We enjoyed a trip to Australia Zoo, finding out about Steve Irwin, classifying animals, designing zoos and writing stories.
– We visited Sydney, making models of the Harbour Bridge and the Opera House and completing art work linked to the city.
Wow we have been so busy!!
Which area of Australia did you enjoy visiting most? Which activities did you enjoy?