Well done everybody, you survived another week with lots of fun learning going on!
Here are some highlights of the week….
Some obstacle course videos:
During the the holidays I will post occasionally with new ideas of activities but absolutely no pressure to complete these, only if you want to! Keep reading as much as you can and Mrs Atkinson and I have set some more 2do’s on Purple mash, some of them with an Easter theme!
Here are some links to some Easter related activities and booklets,
I have put these on as photographs so if you are unable to print you might be able to colour them /complete them on the computer or on a tablet.
- Peanut butter (or homemade glue – see below)
- Bird seed (or and seeds or leftover scraps)
- Toilet paper rolls
- String or twine
- Spread the outside of the toilet paper roll with peanut butter (or home made glue).
- Roll the covered toilet paper roll in the bird seed until covered.
- Thread a piece of twine or string through the toilet paper roll and knot.
- Hang where birds can enjoy.
Kitchen utensil bubble wands
Go through a kitchen drawer and collect slotted spoons, fly swatters, spatulas, and anything else that has holes to make bubbles. Make your own bubble solution and then head out to see which utensil creates the best bubbles.