Oh my gosh Class 1, how quick did that week go? If I would have blinked I would have missed it! However, as the saying goes, time flies when you’re having fun!

It has been a very busy week, yet it has been filled with fun and laughter. The children have worked very hard and it has been lovely getting to know you all. Just a few house keeping bits and bobs:

Homework

I will set homework on a Friday using the class blog; starting from next week and the children will need to submit their work the following Thursday. Generally; the homework will be an activity that can be completed on Seesaw or submitted using Seesaw. I will send out login details next week. Spelling will also be sent as part of the homework package for practicing purposes; this will be set on Purple Mash (login details can be found inside reading records). It may seem like you need to check a variety of different platforms for homework; however the first point of call should be the blog where I will detail each step for that week.

PE

Hopefully, you will have received your newsletter via email today or a text message; if not, PE will take place on a Monday and Friday. Monday outdoor and Friday indoor, please send your child into school wearing their PE kit as per the school PE policy.

Have a great weekend!

Mr Mallison

First Week Back!